- India Taipei Association (ITA) issues tourist, business, employment, student, entry and other types of visas. The initial step is to fill the visa application form and submit along with the required documents/fees.
- India Taipei Association accepts visa applications directly from the applicants as well as through their representatives, including travel agents. All applications need to be completed and signed by the applicant himself. Incomplete application will not be accepted. It is hereby clarified that the ITA attaches equal importance to all the applications and does not give any preference to those received through the travel agents.
- All visa applicants seeking visas to visit India are requested to submit their visa applications at India Taipei Association:
- Address: Suite 2012, No. 333, Sec-1, Keelung Road, Taipei, Taiwan 11012
- Timings (Monday to Friday):
- Submission of visa applications: 0930 hrs to 1200 hrs
- Collection of passports: 1530 hrs to 1715 hrs
- Contact Details for Visa related queries:
- Tel: 27576112
- Timings for Telephone query: 1530 hrs to 1700 hrs
2. Points to note before you apply
- When applying for a visa, the validity of Passport should be at least for next 180 days or more. The passport must have at least two blank pages and should not be Mutilated / damaged / tampered in any manner.
- Suppression of facts and information will not only result in delay/ or denial of visa applied for but will also debar the applicant from applying under this system in future.
- Visa processing fee once deposited shall not be refunded. Fee should be deposited only after ascertaining all relevant details of the visa, as applicable to the purpose of travel. Visa Fees is to be deposited in cash.
- Certain visa categories go through a closer examination requiring additional time to process. ITA reserves the right to withhold any application submitted for an in-depth examination.
- Visa is valid from the date of issue and not from the date of travel.
- Satellite Telephony is not Permitted in India ADVISORY: SATELLITE TELEPHONY NOT PERMITTED IN INDIA
Travel Agents submitting applications in bulk (more than 5) should provide this list. CLICK HERE