How to apply for regular visa Online
- Please visit Visit link: https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/index.html and enter the “Regular Visa Application”
- Register a form online and upload the jpg photo (2-inch x 2-inch photo with white background) in form.
- Complete the application online. You will receive a Web Reference Confirmation Number. The completed Visa Application form will open up in PDF format at this stage.
- Save the form and print the same. Paste the 2-inch x 2-inch photo on form.
- Submit the application along with a copy of the Taiwan ID, the original passport and supporting documents as per the Visa category at ITA.
When filing the Online Form, please do ensure that all details entered are accurate. The option to edit text is not available once the form has been saved and printed. In such a case, a new form need to be filled again with all correct information entered.
This site is best viewed in Internet Explorer (Windows) version 8.0 and above.
It is a mandatory requirement to ensure that your photo is 2-inch x 2-inch in size with white background. Photos which do not meet this specification will not be accepted.
The online visa application form should be filled at least one day in advance (24 hours) of submission of application form print-out at the ITA.
- Address: Suite 2012, No. 333, Sec-1, Keelung Road, Taipei, Taiwan 11012
- Timings (Monday to Friday):
- Submission of visa applications: 0930 hrs to 1200 hrs
- Collection of passports: 1530 hrs to 1715 hrs